Judson Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Invest in Quality Materials and Experienced Professionals
Judson Wiley & Son’s has been in business since 1905. Has always been a family business with 4th Generation Wiley’s currently operating the company. We have been at our currently location since the early 1920’s and took over the old Washington Waynesburg Railroad Station for storage in the 1960’s.
In the early days, material was delivered on railroad cars. Concrete was mixed in trucks that held 3 cubic yards. Nowadays, deliveries of raw materials are made by truck and concrete is batched by computers into mixer trucks that hold 10 cubic yards.
You can’t miss us on South Main Street, just look for the Red Caboose!
Memberships and Certifications
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Washington County Builders Association
- PennDOT approved concrete supplier
- State Certified Technician – On-site at all times
Don't just take our word for it. Here what our clients are saying about us!
Excellent company, with good service and the best concrete in Philadelphia.
Great place and great people.